— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Disney fans, rejoice! The company has declared Friday, November 12 Disney+ day, and is celebrating the streaming service with amazing promotions for new and existing subscribers. This includes special benefits for those visiting Disney theme parks, savings on merchandise and books, access to special NFTs and more. Plus, if you sign up now for Disney+, you can get your first month for $1.99.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
During the deal, when you sign up for Disney+, you get access a wide selection of movies and TV shows, including current originals as well as Disney’s extensive library of content that dates back decades—all for $1.99 for the first month. The quality content available from the massively popular streaming service includes original series like The Mandalorian, Falcon and Winter Solider and Loki, and fan-favorite Disney and ABC series like That’s So Raven and The Simpsons, along with classic and new Pixar, Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel Studio films. The deal is available to both new and returning subscribers, and runs through Sunday, November 14.
The day comes at a great time: If you’re doing holiday shopping ahead of Black Friday, there are tons of great holiday gift ideas from Disney to suit people of all ages. (Want more ideas? Check out our 2021 holiday gift guides.) Below, you’ll find the best Disney Plus Day deals on entertainment content, merchandise, and services to appeal to people of all ages, from young kids to adults.
The best Disney Plus Day deals
- Disney+: New and returning members can subscribe to the Disney+ streaming service through Sunday, November 14 and get the first month for $1.99. After the first month, pricing is $7.99/mo., and you can cancel anytime.
- Disney Theme Parks: The Rolling Out the Blue Carpet event will give qualified subscribers access to enter Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort a half an hour before the park’s regular opening. Visitors to Disney theme parks who are subscribed to Disney+ and have a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservation for Friday, November 12, will get special benefits across the various parks, including photo opportunities, a complimentary Disney PhotoPass digital download at select locations and other surprises.
- ShopDisney: Subscribers to Disney+ will get free shipping in the U.S. and Europe at ShopDisney from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14. In the U.S., a new selection of customizable products from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel will be available for a limited time. Grab T-shirts for kids and adults from Disney+ favorites like Raya and the Last Dragon, Luca, Star Wars: The Bad Batch, and Loki.
- Disney Publishing Worldwide: Get a selection of eBooks based on favorite Disney+ series for just $0.99 from Disney Publishing Worldwide from now through Wednesday, November 17. Some of the available options include Loki, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Artemis Fowl Movie Tie-in Edition, and Star Wars: The Mandalorian. The offer applies to shoppers in both the U.S. and Canada, and includes books for middle grade, young adult and even adult reading levels. Looking for a book for an adult Disney fan? Pick up One Day at Disney.
- Disney NFTs: Get an NFT from The Golden Moments collection of beloved and iconic Disney characters from fan-favorite properties through a collaboration with VeVe, the largest mobile-first digital collectible platform. Fans can buy digital golden statues inspired by stories from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpsons. New collectibles were made available on November 7, but check back on Friday, November 12 for the reveal of a special Ultra Rare digital collectible. The NFTs are available to subscribers of Disney+ in the U.S. and Canada, along with the U.K., Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, and Singapore.
- Funko: Know someone who collects Funko gear or looking to add a few items to your personal collection? Disney is teaming up with Funko to offer Disney+ subscribers an additional 10% off Disney+-related products. This includes everything from apparel to keychains, ornaments, Funko Pop bobblehead figures and more. The deal will be available from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 on the Funko Website as well as in the Funko HQ in Everett, Washington and Funko Hollywood in Los Angeles, California. To get the 10% online, use the promo code DISNEYPLUSDAY at checkout.
- WizKids: Get 5% off Disney products and receive a Marvel gift with qualifying purchase through Sunday, November 14. Shoppers will receive a Marvel HeroClix Scarlet Witch promo figure with any Marvel HeroClix purchase. The gift with purchase offer is valid through Tuesday, November 30 or while supplies last.
- Target: Visit one of 800 Target stores across the U.S. from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 to sign up for Disney+ on the spot with in-store activations and to enjoy special giveaways.
- AMC: Visit one of 200 participating AMC theaters from Friday, November 12 to Sunday, November 14 to enjoy daily surprise screenings of fan-favorite Disney movies. There will be four screenings at each location, along with a surprise short as well. The fun part? You won’t know what movie is being shown until the screening begins—you’ll just know if it’s from Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney or Star Wars. Tickets are $5 each and come with a free Disney+ poster.
Don’t get thwarted by shipping delays or sold-out favorites this holiday season. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter to get shopping tips, deals, product reviews, gift guides and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.