Sportsbooks across the USA and beyond are having to put the Thanksgiving turkey to one side to prepare a top slate of Black Friday Betting Offers for their customers. Our team has spent the afternoon seeking out the best of these offers and, in this article, we’ll present the pick of the bunch for your convenience
- BetUS – 5% Extra Free Play for Cash Deposits & 10% Extra Free Play for Bitcoin Deposits
- MyBookie – Black Friday Specials Include Lightning Locks & Odds Boosts
- BetOnline – Odds Boosters Available for Multiple Sports (Thanksgiving)
- Bovada – Enhanced Odds Available (Thanksgiving)
For further details on each of the offers mentioned above, read on:
BetUS: Get Extra Free Plays With This Black Friday Offer
BetUS is broadcasting two deals to mark Black Friday this year: between 12:00 – 16:00 EST cash deposits will be boosted by 5% and Bitcoin deposits by 10%.
Both deposit bonuses are subject to rollover requirements – x2.5 for cash and x5 for Bitcoin.
To claim a Black Friday bonus when you next make a deposit at BetUS, just follow the instructions below:
- Click the link to go to BetUS
- Make a deposit (cash or Bitcoin) on Black Friday between the hours of 12:00 & 16:00 EST on to receive a 5% cash increase or a 10% Bitcoin boost
MyBookie – Get Odds Boosts & Lightning Locks This Black Friday
MyBookie is offering two separate promotions to bettors over Black Friday and the weekend, and we’ve detailed the pair of them below:
1. MyBookie Black Friday Betting Offers – Lightning Locks
The specific game lines for these Lightning Locks have not yet been detailed, so please check back tomorrow morning to find out exactly which bets MyBookie has opted to lock in for big wins.
The idea of the promotion is simple and generous: Lightning Locks bets will win, so if you place a wager on any of these lines tomorrow, you’re sure to profit.
Just be aware that the maximum wager you can place on MyBookie’s Lightning Locks is $25.
2. MyBookie Black Friday Betting Offers – Odds Boosts
MyBookie is also offering enhanced odds on the selection of games/events seen in the above image, including the huge NCAAF encounter between the Wolverines and the Buckeyes; the AFC North clash between the Ravens and the Browns, and the Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury boxing match.
Again, the max wager is set at $25, but the precise odds will be detailed tomorrow (Black Friday), so check back then to get a more complete picture of this promotion.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the Odds Boosts available at MyBookie this Black Friday, just follow the instructions outlined below:
- Click the link to go to the MyBookie sportsbook and sign up for an account
- The complete betting lines for Odds Boosts & Lightning Locks will appear on Black Friday morning
- Place your bets and remember, Lightning Locks are surefire winners
Bovada Black Friday Betting Offers – Released Tomorrow
Bovada is yet to broadcast its Black Friday special offers, but we will update this segment in the morning the very moment the betting lines/boosts are available.
If you can’t wait that long, Bovada is offering a number of Thanksgiving enhanced odds NFL Specials for tonight’s games between the Saints & Bills, Lions & Bears, and Cowboys & Raiders.
BetOnline Black Friday Deals – Check Back Tomorrow!
BetOnline is yet to broadcast its deals for Black Friday but, as above, we will update the moment they come out. In the meantime, there are plenty of Thanksgiving NFL Specials available for tonight’s games; most of which include Odds Boosts.
There are also several other BetOnline promotional codes that entitle bettors to big cash bonuses which you can learn more about by clicking the link.