U.S.

Carbon monoxide deaths, illnesses in Michigan

Authorities on Sunday were investigating the deaths of four people at a three-day country musical festival in Michigan, including three men found dead in a travel trailer of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Lenawee County Sheriff’s officials said they received a 911 call about “unresponsive persons” at a campground near the Faster Horses Festival in Brooklyn. First responders arrived to find five unconscious men in their early 20s inside the trailer. Three were pronounced dead at the scene, and two were taken by ambulance to a local hospital in critical condition and were being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff’s office said in a statement. 

Investigators said the caller was a friend who became concerned when he had not heard from the men.



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button