Welcome to the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2021! A competition two years in the making after it was due to . Today, we’ll see the 26 finalists battle it out for the coveted Eurovision trophy. (Here’s .)
On Saturday, the highest-scoring entries from the two semifinals, along with the Big Five — Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain, which bankroll the competition — and the previous winner, the Netherlands, are competing to take home the ultimate singing prize in Europe.
An international version of singing competitions like American Idol and The Voice, Eurovision lets viewers vote on the winner of the 65th annual competition (although you can’t vote for your own country) and a national jury selected by each country accounts for half the vote.
We’ll update with each performance as it happens live on Saturday (starting 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT).
Favorites to win Eurovision
Despite Italy and France having yet to perform on stage, they’re tipped as being the top two nations with the best odds to win the contest, followed by Malta. Rounding out the top 10 most likely to win according to betting odds are Switzerland, Ukraine, Iceland, Finland, Bulgaria, Portugal and San Marino.
Eurovision Grand Final running order
- Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo
- Albania: Anxhela Peristeri – Karma
- Israel: Eden Alene – Set Me Free
- Belgium: Hooverphonic – The Wrong Place
- Russia: Manizha – Russian Woman
- Malta: Destiny – Je Me Casse
- Portugal: The Black Mamba – Love Is On My Side
- Serbia: Hurricane – Loco Loco
- United Kingdom: James Newman – Embers
- Greece: Stefania – Last Dance
- Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’Univers
- Iceland: Da∂i Freyr og Gagnamagni∂ – 10 Years
- Spain: Blas Cantó – Voy A Querdarme
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko – SUGAR
- Germany: Jendrik – I Don’t Feel Hate
- Finland: Blind Channel – Dark Side
- Bulgaria: Victoria – Growing Up is Getting Old
- Lithuania: The Roop – Discoteque
- Ukraine: Go_A – Shum
- France: Barbara Pravi – Voilà
- Azerbaijan: Efendi – Mata Hari
- Norway: TIX – Fallen Angel
- The Netherlands: Jeangu Macrooy – Birth of a New Age
- Italy: Måneskin – Zitti E Buoni
- Sweden: Tusse – Voices
- San Marino: Senhit – Adrenalina